Come and visit — take some pictures — enter our contest
Enjoy your visit to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival and share your favorite picture! The rules:
- Photos must have been taken no earlier than April 1, 2023 or later than April 30, 2023 and be submitted under one of the following categories, each related to the Tulip Festival:
- Beauty of the Tulips Close-Up
- Beauty of the Tulips in the Fields
- Photos must be sent to email@example.com and include the photographer’s name, mailing and email address, telephone number, date of the photo, as well as the desired category. Contestants are free to include additional information if they wish.
- One entry per person per period of: April 1 – 8; April 9 – 16; April 17 – 23 April 24 –30. We want you to choose your category and photo per period; multiple submissions by the same person during a period will result in the deletion of all photos from that person for that period.
- Photo submission includes granting publication rights with no remuneration to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival and that all subjects in the photo grant the same. Photo credit will be given whenever possible.
- For each period, a panel of judges will select semi-finalists in each category to be posted on the Gallery pages at www.tulipfestival.org as well as on the Festival’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SkagitValleyTulipFestival) for information purposes, along with an invitation and link to visit the homepage.
- In early May, three finalists in each category will be announced on our Facebook page and by May 19, the winning photos will be posted on both the Facebook and Festival home pages. Winning photos will be printed in the 2024 Festival brochure and all category finalists will receive a signed 2023 Festival poster. Judges reserve the right to add an “Honorable Mention” designation.
These photos were taken during the 2022 Skagit Valley Tulip Festival and entered into our North Coast Credit Union photo contest.