There’s a fun party planned for April 1 to celebrate the opening of the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. Our celebration features lovely jazz music by Joan Penney and her Jazz Quartet, dinner by Calico Cupboard, a silent auction with lots of fun experiences and treasures for you to bid on, some awards, and laughter!
The actual party will be a virtual event, accessible via our Facebook page (facebook.com/SkagitValleyTulipFestival) at 6 pm on April 1.
Dinner is a pick up dinner made just for us by Calico Cupboard (you pick it up between 3:30-5:30 pm on April 1). Order dinner (and wine if you would like) right here https://shop.tulipfestival.org/collections/miscellaneous/products/2021-judd-black-appliance-and-peoples-bank-gala-celebration-dinner-tickets. Every dinner purchased receives a ticket for a drawing by Warren Jewelers for a piece of our tulip jewelry.
Our silent auction starts out live on March 25 at http://www.auctria.com/auction/skagittulipfestival and runs through April 2, 2021. And, boy, are there lots of fun items:
- 2-top Sunset table & treats by Tulip Town
- Tulips for a year by RoozenGaarde
- Winemaker tour by Pasek Cellars
- Hand-crafted Victorian Doll House
- Art by 2021 Poster Artist Jennifer McGill
- Danby Wine Cooler by Judd & Black Appliance
- Pro Cinnamon Roll making and tea at Willowbrook Manor
- Skagit Acres Gift Basket
- Tulip Swag and $50 Gift Certificate to Skagit Valley Tulip Festival store
- Guided Cider Tasting at Farmstrong Brewery, home of the official cider of the festival
- Pamper Your Pet Gift Bag
- Plus more!!!!!