We know you love taking pictures of the beautiful tulips grown in Skagit Valley. We have a photo contest where you can enter to win a signed 2023 Tulip Festival Poster AND get your photo published in our 2024 Official Brochure. Here are the rules:
North Coast Photo Contest Rules
North Coast Credit Union is thrilled to sponsor the Tulip Festival Photo Contest. The 40th Annual Skagit Valley Tulip Festival is the largest of its kind in North America and takes place April 1 – 30, 2023. The Photo Contest allows photography enthusiasts to capture the beauty of the dazzling display of flowers which draws attendees from all over the world! We hope you have a great time trying to get the winning shot.
Please follow the Official Tulip Festival Photo Contest Rules to be eligible for the contest:
- Photos must have been taken no earlier than April 1, 2023 or later than April 30, 2023 and be submitted under one of the following categories, each related to the Tulip Festival:
- Beauty of the Tulips Close-Up
- Beauty of the Tulips in the Fields
- Best Daffodil Picture
- Photos must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the photographer’s name, mailing and email address, telephone number, date of the photo, as well as the desired category. Contestants are free to include additional information if they wish.
- One entry per person per period of: April 1 – 8; April 9 – 16; April 17 – 23; April 24 – 30. We want you to choose your category and photo per period; multiple submissions by the same person during a period will result in the deletion of all photos from that person for that period.
- Photo submission includes granting publication rights with no remuneration to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival and that all subjects in the photo grant the same. Photo credit will be given whenever possible.
- For each period, a panel of judges will select semi-finalists in each category to be posted on the Gallery pages at www.tulipfestival.org as well as on the Festival’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SkagitValleyTulipFestival) for information purposes, along with an invitation and link to visit the homepage.
- In early May, three finalists in each category will be announced on our Facebook page and by May 13, the winning photos will be posted on both the Facebook and Festival home pages. Winning photos will be printed in the 2024 Festival brochure and all category finalists will receive a signed 2023 Festival poster. Judges reserve the right to add an “Honorable Mention” designation.
Have fun and good luck! Questions? Please email email@example.com.