Our tulips are blooming and we know you want to come! Advance ticketing may be the way to go IF you already know when you are coming and IF you don’t want to wait in line!
We have THREE gardens for you to visit in 2022 — each garden is its own company with its own ticketing policies and pricing. All pre-purchased tickets are nonrefundable; please read the on-line ticketing guidelines carefully so you understand the ticketing rules. The ticket you purchase will give you admission to the garden you are visiting and only to that particular garden. You will have to buy a separate admission ticket to each garden, Garden Rosalyn, RoozenGaarde and Tulip Town.
Tulip Town has its tickets available for sale now. Go to https://tuliptown.ticketspice.com/2022-tulip-festival-at-tulip-town to order your ticket now. Tulip Town outlines what you will see and what your admission ticket gives you. Tulip Town will be selling tickets at the gate, provided there are still tickets available for a particular time slot.
RoozenGaarde has its tickets available at https://roozengaarde.ticketspice.com/skagit-valley-tulip-festival-tickets. RoozenGaarde’s tickets give visitors admission to the complex on Beaver Marsh Road. Day-of ticket sales are also available.
Garden Rosalyn has its tickets available at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2022-tulip-festival-at-garden-rosalyn-tickets-310742738897. They will have ticketing available on-site.
For more information on all three gardens, please check out the listings here on our website.
And, a few tulip viewing hints:
- Busiest days, rain or shine, during our April 1-30 festival are Saturdays.
- The next busiest days are Sundays, Fridays and Mondays, in order.
- Sunshiny days are always busy — rainy days will have the fewest visitors to any festival garden or event.
- The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival is open April 1-30, rain or shine. Some years the individual gardens may be open before or after those dates as well.
- Dress for the weather — it changes — you will often encounter mud and/or slick surfaces due to rain.
- Bring a camera — you will want lots of pictures!